What are you passionate about? What is important to you? I bet you might say family, my career, leaving a legacy, having enough to live comfortably and not running out of money.
That is where my passion comes into the picture. I love helping people. I love educating people. The more you know, then the better consumer you are.
My priority is to always be a caring, thoughtful and responsive financial advisor. While I do not discriminate on whom I serve, I do specialize in the following types of customers:
1) Individuals or couples too busy running a family, business, or working that do not have the time to manage finances for himself/herself.
2) Individuals or couples who are overwhelmed by the complexity of investing and financial planning.
3) Individuals or couples whose assets are completely misaligned to his/her financial goals and comfort level with market volatility.
If one of the following words frightens you or confuses you, I can help!
1. Retirement Strategies
2. Investing (Determining what you are trying to accomplish is the foundation
before we decide how you should invest.)
3. Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) (Do you fully
understand the differences of each and how each plays a part in a portfolio?)
4. Annuities (What do they do and why are they so different?)
5. Life Insurance (What is the right type for me?)
6. IRA (Traditional or ROTH), 401(K), 403(b), SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA
7. College/Education Savings
When I am not working on your priorities, I have been known to skydive, paraglide, and practice Tae Kwan Do. At the end of the day, though, I am whom I am because of my wife and best friend, Allison and twin princesses, Ashlyn and Ansley.